Balkanski_Gangsteri
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balkanski_Gangsteri

OGame

HomeTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

hey hey guess who come talk with you ??

Go down 
AutorPoruka
ds
Gost

hey hey guess who come talk with you  ?? Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: hey hey guess who come talk with you ??   hey hey guess who come talk with you  ?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:50 pm

hi , this is the guy who give a lot of present to bg team , remember aka dead santa from those you call "" amaters "
for sure you own me like a noob many time , i am an objective guy .i just come to your forum for telling you two things :

first , congrat wolverine and CURSE for your hit .PERFECT hit , never been probe , first attack , boom i am down !!never see rentability like that congrat !!

second : i am realist guys , you are more experienced in fleet gestion , i make a lot of noob mistake , bad fs , .... !!but now that time is over , i know now i am an easy target for you but i am a proud south french , even your hit really hurt me , i don t want to stop or leave uni .i am still alive , you can t kill my complex .

it s the the beggining of a long story, but don t think i speak with pretention or not respectable word , i respect all of your member as a great ogame player .i don t want to make the same mistake as an ex mate with hard speak .but i trust in my team , you win the first act . congrat

regards dead santa
Na vrh Go down
council
Gost

hey hey guess who come talk with you  ?? Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: hey hey guess who come talk with you ??   hey hey guess who come talk with you  ?? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:21 am

bla,bla,bla
many word nothing to say
yes we crush you and we will do it again
shame on LOKI's acc
Na vrh Go down

hey hey guess who come talk with you ??
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
Balkanski_Gangsteri :: Public Ogame Forum :: "Small Talk" 4 Visitors-
Idi na: